Can you believe 2017 is almost over already? We’ve had loads of new styles hitting our site, and you guys have been loving them! What better time than to take a look back over the last 12 months and see what your top 10 styles were this year?
1. Our very own Flirtelle Viola takes the number one spot! You guys loved the Black/Midnight colour-way, with Black/Pink coming in second. It’s easy to see why this is a customer favourite – the double layered bottom cups with the sweet polkadot detailing ensures you’re supported and lifted all day long, with a stretch lace top cup that ensures a perfect fit that moulds to your shape. We introduced a foam lined version of this style in a beautiful Denim blue shade, for the ladies that prefer a bit padding for added support and a smoother shape. Keep your eyes peeled for a new colour coming in 2018!
2. The Curvy Kate Princess Balconette comes in at a close second, with the Nude shade being the top of your lists! Fit for, well, a Princess, this staple Curvy Kate style really gives your bust what it needs. Support, definition, comfort. It ticks all the boxes, whilst looking cute too! Ribbon detailing and flocked polkadots across the sheer cups are all a girl needs in their lingerie drawer; we’ll take one in every colour please!
3. Coming in third we’ve got another Flirtelle favourite – Alice! The Caramel colour was your fave this year, with Siren Red following close behind. The swirly top cup embroidery is stunning and a perfect way to add a little bit of sass under your clothes! Double-layered mesh cups provide all the support needed for the fuller bust without caging you in. We recently launched it in a wonderfully rich Navy shade for AW17, and you can bet we’ll be releasing more colours next year.
4. The Curvy Kate Daisie plunge bra in black takes fourth place, and it’s easy to see why it came so high up on this list! A plunge bra should be part of everyone’s bra-drobe, allowing you to flaunt your curves in a v-neck top or dress without the edge of your bra peeking out to say hello. Daisie features laminated cups that add structure and support, with a unique two-tone daisy print. Stock and sizes are limited so if you haven’t got yours yet, get it now before it’s too late!
5. Another Curvy Kate staple takes fifth place – Ellace! Forget diamonds, this bra is a girl’s best friend thanks to the ingenious stretch lace top cups that mould perfectly to your bust, ensuring support and comfort throughout the entire month. If you suffer from period boobs or if you have one bigger than the other, this baby is for you! The Indigo colour was our best seller this year but it’s available in so many other shades, including your Black, White and Nude staples as well as fun and funky fashion colours.
6. Sixth place goes to our Flirtelle Ada padded balconette bra. The Black/Caramel colour-way was a top seller this year, and it’s obvious why! The foam lined balconette cups offer a rounded, lifted shape in a caramel shade, with a delicate black lace overlay to keep it super feminine and offers a classic look. Comfortable, supportive, and gorgeous – tick, tick, tick! This style is also available in white, and will be arriving in a pretty navy blue colour next year.
7. It doesn’t surprise me that this little beauty is on our list… Number seven is Scantilly Captivate! One of the newest additions to the Scantilly family, Captivate is a firm fave of all of us ladies here at Brastop HQ. The half cup shape offers that enviable shelf-lift, with a unique slate grey eyelash lace overlay. The bold black strapping keeps you firmly in place, with a wonderfully wide band for that all-important support. You’ll definitely be turning heads in this one!
8. Pour Moi makes an entrance at number 8 with the St Tropez full cup bra. Available in SO many colours we lost count – you can literally have a rainbow in your lingerie drawer! The full cup shape offers coverage and support, perfect for a fuller bust. Semi-sheer mesh keeps it looking light and sultry, with intricate embroidery adorning the cups. This favourite style keeps coming back in more and more colours, so we’re sure there’ll be plenty of additions in 2018!
9. Curvy Kate pops her head in again at number nine with the Daily Dream padded balconette bra. A sure-fire lingerie staple in Black and Nude, this day-to-day style is also available in an array of fashion colours, including the brand new Pink Mix featuring a stunning lace trim. Described as being like “a cloud for your boobs” it’s no wonder that it made it onto our top 10 list.
10. Rounding the list off is the Imogen Rose Embroidered full cup bra. Part of the Pour Moi family, the Imogen Rose Embroidered series is full of sophistication. Coming in a range of colours, the Marine blue shade was the top choice! There are still loads of gorgeous shades left, including your Black, White and Nude staples. A perfectly classy addition to any lingerie drawer thanks to the feminine embroidery detailing across the cups.
So that rounds up the top 10 styles this year on Brastop, has your favourite made this list? If you’ve tried any of the bras in this list give us a comment below or send us a tweet and let us know what you thought! Is there anything that you think should be on this list that isn’t?