- Supportive full cup bra styled in elegant, smooth sheer-mesh fabric over a delectable purple base.
- Decorated with a scalloped edge to its opulently embroidered cups.
- Uplifting, underwired cups provide a gorgeous shape, flattering feminine curves and good overall fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, across three columns.
- 78% Polyamide, 12% Elastane, 8% Viscose, 2% Polyester
MY SIZE: 30G
The fit is pretty true to size, back was a true 30 and the cup was a generous fit considering it is a plunge style and often you find you need to go up a cup in plunges but I had no “fall-out” issues with this bra. The shape it gives looks great, especially at a front angle it gives a nice round cleavage, not too in-your-face, but certainly a good look for a low cut top. From a side angle, the bra could be a little more rounded I feel, however, under clothing I didn’t feel any self-consciousness of “pointy boob” so all in all, very happy with the fit!
Definitely comfortable; the straps are a nice width, so they don’t dig in, but they’re also not those horrible thick straps you associate with boring bras. Have worn this bra all day more than once, and there are no more red marks than any other bra at the end of a long day. Brownie points to this bra as it is one of the most comfortable plunge styles I have worn. The shorts are also very comfortable and true to my size.
The colours are gorgeous, jewel tone purples and pinks.
Not so much an everyday bra really, as I do prefer my balconettes. Lovely bra to wear for special evening.. out or in!
The set is currently being sold at Brastop for £12.95 for the bra and £5 for both knickers (The knickers are on sales currently so hurry and get your hands on them!)
Overall, I would rate the FIT five stars at and the LOOK at five stars.
(Prices may vary – correct at time of blog post)