I don’t know about you, but autumn is one of my favourite seasons. Crisp sunny mornings with a slight chill in the air, crunchy leaves beneath your feet and coming in doors to the heating – pure bliss! Not including the wind/rainy part of course.
However not all of you out there will be loving it. Having just posted about Fashion Week and all things SS16, those days seem so far off so it’s about time we get used to dreary mornings and dark early evenings by getting in the mood for all things autumn with my top five must have picks for the season.
1. The Lepel Fiore Full Cup Bra just screams sugar and spice and all things nice in this fiery red shade, getting anyone in the mood to sit by a crackling fire and get cosy.
2. Nothing screams autumn/winter more than deep purple/berry shades and this Freya Icon Moulded Plunge number should get you feeling toasty after a long day at the office. It’s also now 28% off online!
3. Although I wear black all year round, it’s definitely more acceptable in the colder months of the year and of course a staple in most women’s wardrobes. The Curvy Kate Ellace bra in Black/Champaign is one of my personal faves, as well as being great for those of you who may have asymmetric boobs like me as the top cup is elastic. The matching brazilian brief is also gorgeous to polish off the set.
4. The Charnos Cherub Full Cup bra in this stunning cobalt blue colour is bound to bright up any dull day – and no one need know except you.
5. Swimwear in autumn!? Never… but there are some of you out there that may be going on a little weekend break to somewhere warmer than the UK, even a winters holiday or you might just fancy treating yourself. This Curvy Kate Moonflower Plunge bikini is perfect to inject a bit of winter florals in your life and it comes with a matching tie side brief or fold mini over brief.
I definitely want to experiment more with the darker shades this autumn to branch out from my usual black and these little numbers have got me in the mood to get spending. What are your favourites to wear in the autumn? Do you change the colours/styles of your bras depending on the weather? Let us know @brastop or leave a cheeky comment on our Facebook page telling us some of your must haves.