Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Bra Skin
Ultimate strapless bra by Wonderbra. Unique strapless bra styled in lightly moulded, smootline fabric over a smart everyday nude base.More Details
- Ultimate strapless bra by Wonderbra.
- Unique strapless bra styled in lightly moulded, smootline fabric in smart everyday nude.
- No straps, no digging in, designed to provide classic Wonderbra cleavage, hand-shaped fit, comfort and an ooh la la shape.
- Whether you're dancing, jumping or flauting your favourite outfits, the Ultimate strapless bra stays in place.
- Fastens with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 54% Polyamide, 33% Polyester, 13% Elastane.
- STYLE: 19335
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Natalia Mitina, 18/01/2015 07:49
My favorite bra model EVER! With 34G size I never expected ti wear stripless bra, but it fits so well, even better then any regular bra!
Mara, 01/12/2014 18:11
I LOVE this bra. I wore it for my wedding and it held me in place all day! I wear a 32FF (at US bra stores they put me in a 34DDD or DD). I am so thankful for finding this bra!! It does dig in to your side a lot and when I took it off there was a line, but it holds everything in place! I've never found such an incredible strapless bra!
Stephanie, 16/09/2014 13:12
I tried this one, because there were rewies that recommended this one even for sizes larger than 36FF. Well, I am a 36FF to 36G and tried this one in 36FF. It simply did not work for me.
It simply looked like my breasts were hanging around my stomach, because the cups, which are very thick, are sitting very deep to push your girls up. But because of the thin band I rather had the feeling of the girls pushing the cups down than the cups pushing them up to my chest. So there was absolutely no support and thereto I had the feeling that the cups would flap over every second. Horrible...
For some this bra might work, but if your girls as well are rather doing as they please than as you please - like mine do - you might be much better off with the Freya Deco Shape Longline.
Eva Kotisova, 09/02/2014 06:28
Best strapless bra I've ever had. It looks huge, but fits perfectly. It gives great support and it's invisible under the clothes. Brastop - perfect service as always.
t1racyjacks , 29/10/2013 00:00
Been trying to find a supportive strapless for ages without any success. This does the trick and fits perfectly. I am a bit worried that the back is a bit bigger than I would prefer, especially since I'm getting thinner... -- but excellent for a strapless.
louise[@] , 19/10/2013 01:00
As a person with larger than the average size 36FF finding a strapless bra that you feel comfortable, supported and that you can actually trust is pretty difficult to find. well look no more this bra was fantastic, with its shaped it fits under most style dresses and tops. its a must have!
"ardent shopper, 11/10/2013 01:00
This is the second ultimate strapless I have purchasedIt is by far the "ultimate" in strapless bras.Gives excellentperformanance. Would, in my opinion, buy no other [...]Best lingerie shop I have purchased from.
BustyDay , 13/09/2013 01:00
This is my first strapless, and it looks great under a dress. I think it runs true to size - I ordered a bandsize up as recommended and wish I hadn't, but it will do. I measure 30" snug underbust and ordered the 32G. However, whatever holds the bra in place does a great job. The tops of the cups are soft and completely invisible under even the flimsiest of shirts.
Sarah McSkoc , 27/08/2013 01:00
Great hold, doesnt irritate the skin. Will buy more!
Tammy , 17/07/2013 01:00
This bra gives amazing support I am typically a 30E but this size was unavailable I purchased it in a 34 DD and it fir perfectly
lushly , 17/06/2013 01:00
this is by far the best strapless bra I have tried, and as braless is not a good look for me I have tried a few, it is supportive gives a good shape and best of all you are not constantly hoisting it up all the time, it stays put.Everything I want from a strapless bra and its a reasonable price.
Jodes , 04/06/2013 01:00
Absolutely brilliant! Does not move an inch; very supportive and comfortable! If you are between sizes I would go for the larger as some people may find it's a little too secure! I love the fact that it's got a long line which gives you added support and the smooth finish of the material means it can be worn under absolutely anything :) so pleased with this even if it is full price!
TK , 03/06/2013 01:00
Considering the fact that my waist is really small, its extremely hard for me to find a bra that is comfortable and supportive. This bra delivers both comfort and support. I love it!!
Tammy , 14/05/2013 01:00
great fit great shape