Wonderbra Ultimate Deep Plunge Bra Black
Ultimate deep plunge bra by Wonderbra. Styled in lightly padded fabric in black.More Details
- Ultimate deep plunge bra by Wonderbra.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric in black.
- Ideal for low, plunging necklines, featuring Wonderbra's unique hand technology.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with a sliding clip hook.
- 62% Polyamide, 28% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: W00J5
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Z, 02/11/2014 10:23
When I looked at the pictures I never thought it would fit me. Though I must say it fit better than I thought. I do think I need a bigger size. I wear 30F and it did seem a bit small. Wasn't too sure about it and eventually sent it back. Might give it another try though.. It does give good support
Kimi from London, 24/02/2014 10:46
Wow pleasantly surprise by this bra! My usually size wasn't available but needed it for a particular top so I tried a size much bigger on the back because I knew the back band didn't have the normal hooks but can be tighten like the straps so it was still pretty firm in the back even though I went up 2 back sizes and the equivalent cup.
I am still in stocked it worked for my G size boobs and held them in. It was actually very supportive :-) Happy with this purchase!
Tanya, 10/02/2014 09:53
I was a little unsure about this bra at first, because looking at the model it doesn't look like it would hold me in; but I was in need of a bra for a deep plunge dress I have, so I decided to try it!
very surprised at how well it does hold you in place and doesn't budge at all. the only thing I would say is it's a little fiddly at first; until you get it right; but worked very well with my dress and boy does it give you a great cleavage ;)