Ultimo Miracle Plunge Bra Nude
Miracle Plunge bra by Ultimo. Styled in lightly padded fabric in nude.More Details
- Miracle Plunge bra by Ultimo.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric in nude.
- Underwired seam-free cups, adjustable straps.
- Maximises cleavage and delivers spectaular lift.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 54% Polyamide, 20% Cotton, 13% Elastane, 13% Polyester
- STYLE: 01000
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Claire Cannon, 03/05/2015 10:25
This bra feels lovely. The material feels so soft and luxurious. I love the gold clips and gold strap clips. I love it! So comfortable!
Lauren , 18/11/2014 14:21
This was a no good, terrible bra for me. The cups are very wide set and point just slightly out instead of a forward direction. The result is that my breast tissue is kind of smooshed in the middle, giving me a middle quadboob situation. Completely unwearable. If it wasn’t such a hassle to return it from Canada, I would have done so. I would absolutely recommend running far and fast from this bra unless you struggle to find a bra that gives you lots of space in the middle. It’s probably better for smaller breasts with less tissue to boss around – I’m a 36G.