Ultimo Bridal Satin Multiway Bra Ivory
Bridal multiway satin bra by Ultimo. Styled in lightly padded, cotton-lined fabric in smart ivory.More Details
- Bridal multiway satin bra by Ultimo.
- Styled in lightly padded, cotton-lined fabric in smart ivory.
- Adorned with elegant lace and constrast polkadot patterning.
- Underwired cups, adjustable and detachable straps.
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns.
- 48% Nylon, 46% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- STYLE: 546207
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Lyn, 31/05/2015 02:40
Great strapless bra. Very pretty, and I didn't have to resize the band at all. I had to wear this for close to 10 hours for a wedding where I was a bridesmaid and didn't have to readjust or pull it up. Great job.
Alice, 10/05/2015 19:04
This was a wonderful bra, I got it in 30DD and it fit perfectly. The only complaint I have is that the hook on one of the straps is insanely difficult to remove.
Mary, 02/11/2014 00:19
I ordered this bra without really listening to the reviews, and although it isn't a bad bra, it isn't the best. Definitely go a size or two up in the band size because I should've gone to a 36 when I'm usually a 32 or 34. The cup fits fine and it's very cute but as someone else stated the Lacey part is kind of strange.
Arrived very fast!
Ruth, 27/08/2014 01:13
Very nice bra, fits well to size. I bought a 30F and it keeps the ladies up, underneath strapless shirts and rompers. I love the shape, the lace detail took some getting used to, as i like smooth cups, but it's nice. Well and tight in the band, which is what you want from a strapless, and nice full cups. I will probably buy Ultimo again, because it fit my shape quite well. I always have some problem in the underarm, as my breasts sit quite high, but it's a nice bra overall.
Erin, 20/07/2014 20:00
Very pretty. I easily could have gone a cup size smaller.