Tutti Rouge Rosa Bra Multi-Print
Rosa bra by Tutti Rouge. Styled in lightly padded cups in multi print.More Details
- Rosa bra by Tutti Rouge.
- Styled in lightly padded cups in multi print.
- Decorated with a gorgeous rose and butterfly pattern.
- Delicate lace trims and ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks and three columns.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane.
- STYLE: RosaBra
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I have struggled for many years to find bra's that are both pretty and comfortable in sizes bigger than a DD. Finally I have done that with Brastop, they have it all. Larger sizes, comfortable, pretty and feminine. Not like scaffolding holding up a large structure. Plus the bonus of reasonable prices, as decent bra's are not cheap.
Strange shape. Not the right style for me. Tight band.
Becky Quist, 28/08/2015 18:30
I'm surprised by this bra.
I didn't know what to expect from Tutti Rouge but overall I'm impressed.
The band fits well without digging in but I would say the straps are wider-set than I am used to but I don't mind them.
The bra offers a different kind of support in the cups with so much lace at the top of the cup but I have to say I love the shape this bra gives me.
I think this bra may fit some well and others not. I don't think everyone can wear it as, again it is a different shape than most of the other brands.
Sara, 28/08/2015 00:20
Tried to hard to make everything cute the band is way too big and the cups provide no support, it's the weirdest most I'll fitting bra I have ever worn and does not look good on, feels like they just made a bra for small breasts bigger which is not how you do it if you want a good product