Tutti Rouge Liliana Half Padded Bra Magenta/Red
The Tutti Rouge Liliana Balconette bra in a gorgeous magenta shade dazzles in all over lace and scalloped top cup edging. Red ribbon runs across the bust, finishing in a bow to the center too good to turn down.More Details
The Tutti Rouge Liliana Balconette bra in a gorgeous magenta shade dazzles in all over lace and scalloped top cup edging. Red ribbon runs across the bust, finishing in a bow to the center too good to turn down.
- Foam lined
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- STYLE: 0721
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Really like this bra. Great support. And pretty colour!
Rebecca Fiorentini, 13-01-2017
I would rate this less than one star if I could. It is horrid. I am a 32J, and it's like they just made the underwires wider for a larger cup, without adding any forward space. It is extremely uncomfortable. It pushes your breasts wide apart, to the point of being utterly painful. The band also runs a size smaller than normal, so my 32 fit like a 30. I would be returning it if that didn't mean paying return postage to the UK. I will never be able to wear this bra.
Lucy replied on
Very sorry to hear this item is not suitable for you. When trying new brands it can be hard to find the right style or size straight away, and even when you do find the perfect size the style may just not be right for your body shape. If you'd like any advice on how a specific item fits, please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
Phae, 12/04/2017 09:06
I bought my first liliana bra in a 28H (my usual size) but found the band was too small. This was devastating as the cup fit was perfect, which never happens for me! I bought an extender and kept wearing the bra. When I got a chance to buy one in a different colour I went for a 30GG (up 1 band, down 1 cup) and it was a perfect fit.
It's a gorgeous and well made bra but it is definitely was smaller in the band than any other tutti rouge or curvy kate bra. (It's a good thing if you find a 28 is a little big on you, as their 28 is closer to a 26 which is way smaller than most other brands go!)
Phoebe Webb, 11/01/2017 07:00
I was really excited when this bra arrived but when I opened the package my excitement changed to disappointment as the bra itself was far too small for me, I have a under bust of 30inch which is what this bra is or says it is and it doesn't even go half way around me and when I measured it, I found out that the bra is 21/22inches in length. It's just a shame that I was sent the wrong size as I think this bra is really pretty and well made.