Tutti Rouge Jessica Plunge Bra Nude/Black
Get 3 looks in 1 with the Tutti Rouge Jessica Plunge bra. Made with black love heart stretch lace overlaying a nude lining, this subtle yet sophisticated look is ultra feminine. The special Tutti Booster comes in three levels of padding, that you can add and remove depending on your bra mood. All of which provide great lift and a rounded shape!More Details
Get 3 looks in 1 with the Tutti Rouge Jessica Plunge bra. Made with black love heart stretch lace overlaying a nude lining, this subtle yet sophisticated look is ultra feminine. The special Tutti Booster comes in three levels of padding, that you can add and remove depending on your bra mood. All of which provide great lift and a rounded shape!
- Removable padding
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- STYLE: b2241
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
evaluci, 09/01/2017 03:17
I am a huge fan of Tutti Rouge, and own several colours of the Nichole, the Liliana, Beatrice and the Fifi. I find the sizing pretty consistent when ordering 36FF and sister size 34G (altho from 34G to 34GG is strange- in the Nichole the band and cups for the GG are noticeably shorter and narrower than for the G). That said the band and cups in the Jessica consistent with the other 36FF's in different models, but the cookies meant to create cleavage were cumbersome flannel square wads of tawny coloured fabric easily seen through the sheer lace of the bra, and they did nothing to create cleavage for my naturally east-west oriented boobs...rather they just added width to my silhouette; I was so disappointed! I think this bra is designed for very soft tissue breasts with little fullness, but even then the bra itself is light and less structured than would seem ideal for truly "creating" cleavage. My fave for pulling my boobs within the contours of my body and creating forward projection is the Nichole- just a shame it doesn't come in a plunge!