Tutti Rouge Fifi Balconette Bra Rox Pink
Unleash your flirtatious side with the Tutti Rouge Fifi. The sheer non padded balconette bra style holds its own with the sassy uplifted shape and cute leopard print bow finishes. Wear with the mini brief or thong for a gorgeous girly look.More Details
Unleash your flirtatious side with the Tutti Rouge Fifi. The sheer non padded balconette bra style holds its own with the sassy uplifted shape and cute leopard print bow finishes. Wear with the mini brief or thong for a gorgeous girly look.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 100% Polyester
- STYLE: B2235
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Elizabeth Skitmore Phillips, 13-04-2017
didn't quite fit so didn't keep it
Emily , 24/05/2017 03:46
The band seems to fit accurately. The wires are wide. They are also very stiff and tack hard. I almost gave up on this bra immediately when I put it on. Later on I manipulated the middle wires (gore?) outward a bit and took some care putting it on one more time. Somehow it's okay now! It bothers me slightly, but I think with wash and wear this issue might go away.
It offers great support- like a boob job actually. So, ...that's coo, I guess.
The shape it gives is a little odd. One of my girls is nice and round, and the other has a sort of flattened look- almost square, I suppose. It's not noticeable under shirts as far as I can tell so far. It also does push the tissue a little east and west- although again, this doesn't look bad under my t-shirt. Will gave to test it under other garments though.
Style Is adorable as usual with TR.
Overall, I am happy with it. I'll have to see how much the stiff wires bother me in the long run.