Tutti Rouge Betty Bra Powder Blue
Betty bra by Tutti Rouge. Styled in lightly padded cups in powder blue.More Details
- Betty bra by Tutti Rouge.
- Styled in lightly padded cups in powder blue.
- Decorated with a delicate floral print, lace trim and ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps.
- 40% Polyester, 36% Cotton, 16% Polyamide, 8% Elastane.
- STYLE: BettyBra
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
i really thought this looked super cute and would have kept it if it worked for me! i'm a 32F in cleo usually, and found this cup to be too shallow and too small. it didn't work well for my loose breast tissue either. maybe a bigger cup would work, but i am not so in love that i wanted to wash a molded cup! the band did feel true to size, and the bra looked well made and nicely printed.
fits nicely. The heart shaped details are adorable.
Not true to size! This goes for all tutti rouge bras as I tried 2 both completely different fit.
Ordered a 28H in both, I couldn't fasten the band at all on this one! It was about 2-3 inch short! The other one I could only just fasten the band, so only just a bit small.
Back size comes up very small. Beautiful to look at though
Not the right style for me. Straps too wide for my shoulders and gaping cups.
Couldn't even do the band up!
Didn't fit me, but it's beautiful!
Good bra, but the bigger size fits me better, I'd better ordered the same size as before.
Very cute design, fits very good and comfortable to wear all day. One of my new favourites.
The bra fits well, supports better than any other bra I've tried before and is really cute. The only downside, for me, is the bright colors can show through my shirts a little more than some of the other colorful bras I wear. That is definitely not a deal breaker, though.
Great bra, very comfortable, I would gladly buy another one
Beautiful just not right size
Zoe, 02/09/2016 19:00
Band is extremely small! I'm a 28H and think I'd need a 32G/GG to get that round my back :( disappointed as it's lovely bra