Shock Absorber Multi Sports Bra Black/White
Maximum support level 4 sports bra top designed for D+ cups. This very stylish bra may be worn as an outer or under garment.More Details
- Maximum support level 4 sports bra top designed for D+ cups.
- This very stylish bra may be worn as an outer or under garment.
- Adjustable lightly padded shoulder straps and adjustable double hook/eye back fastener give a perfect fit.
- Meryl Coolmax.
- STYLE: S4490
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lydia, 10/05/2015 01:35
A little hard to get into because of the two enclosures at the back, but once you can figure out how to get into it, it's great!
Elena Kozakevich, 26/10/2014 12:50
From the max support shock absorber experience, I have ordered 34, instead of 32, as I could hardly breathe in the other one. But in this case I advise you to stick to your size. As for multi sports, running isn't going well enough, I would advise lower impact sports for it.
In general, nice model.
Joanna Macek-Czuszek, 06/10/2014 12:16
Rewelacyjny biustonosz, w którym możesz spokojnie stać na głowie jak i biegać bez obawy o stabilność biustu.
Katrine, 04/08/2014 12:32
It runs small in the band, but otherwise a very good bra. Comfortable and supportive.
Lauren, 13/07/2014 09:18
Rock solid support! The band is a bit snug but you can be certain that everything is locked down!
Doodle , 11/10/2013 01:00
I have bought this bra before and I will buy it again. It's comfortable and holds everything in place. No black eyes when I'm wearing this!! Fabulous service from Brastop. I placed my order one day, and was wearing the bra the next!
scf , 05/10/2013 01:00
Great bra, very supportive even for 34HH.
sm_cbb , 09/09/2013 01:00
This is a great quality product and offers a lot of support. The material has a lovely feel and I would definitely recommend this to others who are looking for an effective sports bra.
The only complaint I have is that the fastner are a bit fiddly, I had to ask my boyfriend to help me put it on.
Becci , 29/08/2013 01:00
Got this as old sports bra was tired and small! Very happy with the shape and actually surprisingly stylish for a 32h sports bra. Fab support and the extra bit of cushioning makes it a lot more comfy compared to my old one. The thing is not sure if I should of been fitted first as it does seem slightly small on the cup. Would recommend this bra to anyone who has trouble finding a big bra for sport
Curvilicious83 , 23/08/2013 01:00
This bra is amazing!!!
It is a great fit and offers fantasic support. I'm usually a 32hh, but after reading other reviews, i took the advice of other Bra Stop reviewers and went up a back size in this bra (which was great advice!)
I would definitely recommend this bra to others!!!
smcbb27 , 05/08/2013 01:00
This a great sports bra, it is a great fit and is nice and comfy, it provides great support for when I am at the gym.
I would definitely recommend this product and brastop as a whole as they have a great range of underwear.
S86 , 12/03/2013 00:00
Sizing smaller than regular bras- will need to return for a bigger size!