Shock Absorber Flexi Wire Bra Black/Silver
Flexi wire by Shock Absorber. Unique level 3 sports bra styled with integrated titanium underwire for flexible, supportive coverage with the comfort of a convetional suports bra.More Details
- Flexi wire by Shock Absorber.
- Unique level 3 sports bra styled with integrated titanium underwire for flexible, supportive coverage with the comfort of a convetional suports bra.
- Proven to reduce 3D breast moment during exercise to reduce discomfort, long-term breast damage and increase confidence.
- Offers exceptional support, uplift and styled in moisture wicking sports performance fabric.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten securely with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 50% Polyamide, 42% Polyester, 5% Elastane.
- STYLE: B5063
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lily B , 15/09/2013 01:00
I have worked for and owned a bra store. So I know my bras pretty good. I purchased the shock absorber flexi wire sports. It has an amazing support the quality is great and best of all comfortable. I have sold and purchased several top of the line sports bras such as enell,jodie etc......not only were uncomfortable but, super expensive and not very durable. I am a forever customer. Thank you
eve73 , 27/06/2013 01:00
I bought this bra 10 days ago and I love it!perfect fit,very comfortable and true to the size(in my case 36E). I've been using it for my bike trips and pilates and so far I haven't ben dissapointed at all.I will buy for sure the same product once again but in a different colour.Thank you very much and thanks for the previous reviews-very helpfull.
ddd , 18/02/2013 00:00
good support but a size up on the back and cup would be a good idea. looks nice too.