Shock Absorber D+ Classic Support Sports Bra White
D+ Classic Support by Shock Absorber. Maximum bra support (level 4) for this best selling style for fuller bust in Shock Absorber sports bra range, styled in breathable, supportive Coolmax fabric to draw moisture away from the body.More Details
- D+ Classic Support by Shock Absorber.
- Maximum bra support (level 4) for this best selling style for fuller bust.
- Styled in breathable, supportive Coolmax fabric to draw moisture away from the body.
- Available in a smart white finish.
- STYLE: S109
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Too small so disappointed
First time I washed it, one of the hooks bent and came off so easily. Not very happy
Great for the gym and a good price. The bra is a good fit
Ching W, 21/12/2015 08:43
I am not sure about if it really is supportive.... and the bra size is incorrect and too small.
Sally590 , 15/10/2013 01:00
Really comfy and offers lots of support. Makes running a lot easier.
Bella , 17/08/2013 01:00
This bra is a must for when I am doing Zumba. It supports me and allows me to jump around without fear. The straps are wide and comfortable and although a tight fit does not dig into me.
Would probably buy a larger back size if I bought another one as not too generous but I expect it will slacken with use and washing.
A fantastic must have for exercise.
ronkel2 , 25/04/2013 01:00
This is a very supportive sports bra but you need to go up a back size and down a cup size for the perfect fit! (i.e. a 32G would order this in a 34FF). I highly recommnend this bra (I have 4!)