Shock Absorber D+ Classic Support Sports Bra Black
D+ Classic Support by Shock Absorber. Maximum bra support (level 4) for this best selling style for fuller bust in Shock Absorber sports bra range, styled in breathable, supportive Coolmax fabric to draw moisture away from the body.More Details
- D+ Classic Support by Shock Absorber.
- Maximum bra support (level 4) for this best selling style for fuller bust.
- Styled in breathable, supportive Coolmax fabric to draw moisture away from the body.
- Available in a smart black finish.
- STYLE: S109
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Excellent fit and does the job
No faults with product. Arrived in expected new condition.
Too small so disappointed
I ordered slightly smaller than usual so it's tight, but lives up to it's description.
Great fit, and very comfortable!
Way too small so couldn't tell if it fit properly.
Natalie.H replied on
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear the item was not quite suitable.
Brooke_D, 26/09/2015 08:15
I'm used to squeezing myself into a too-small sports bra that provides some level of support. While this had a definite minimizing effect, it also holds you firmly in place. Great, supportive - highly recommend! I will say that I comfortably wear a 34 band in all my other bras and this one was too tight, so I'm using an extender since return shipping from the US is crazy.
Kate Newell, 07/06/2015 09:33
I already bought this product years ago but have lost weight so bought it again in a smaller size. It holds really well and running is no problem at all, I forget I have a big bust! Plus I use it as a top under low cut dress lines and it looks great. Very happy.
Alex, 28/09/2014 01:16
Very supportive allowing me to run in comfort.
Rebecca , 13/07/2014 11:01
Excellent support for sporting activities.
Would. Recommend this bra to anyone who runs. As a 32G I find it difficult to find a bra that holds in place and it's comfortable at same time. This one ticks both these boxes. :)
Lady Jayne , 29/09/2013 01:00
I ordered a 36F and use it at boot camp, where you can be jumping and running around. This bra keeps me secure and I feel confident. Also quite easy to do up and undo. Very comfortable too!! Would definately buy another one, and a good price.
karrolcia , 16/08/2013 01:00
I have been using this bra for doing several sports. It works perfect for running, tennis etc. and I've also been doing yoga in it, also works perfect. It real keeps your breasts from jumping while exercising and give an awesome support. It is quite tight, but that's only better in this case. Thought, if you prefer a bit more loose bras I would suggest ordering a size bigger,
Star , 07/08/2013 01:00
Supportive, comfortable. Forget I'm wearing a bra, while doing sports. I recommend it for anyone who is well endowed but has a small back, it's fantastic.