Shock Absorber Active Multi Sports Support Bra Dark Pink
Multi sports bra by Shock Absorber. Styled in non padded cups in dark pink.More Details
- Multi sports bra by Shock Absorber.
- Styled in non padded cups in dark pink.
- Maximum support level 4 sports bra.
- Comfortable and breathable. May be worn as an outer or under garment.
- Adjustable lightly padded shoulder straps and adjustable double hook/eye back fastener give a perfect fit.
- 36% Polyamide, 60% Polyester, 4% Elastane.
- STYLE: S4490
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
This is the second shockabsorber sports bra i've bought in this style. Both are great. This color is gorgeous and it keeps things where they should be. Awesome!
I was worried about finding a sports bra that would fit me but I shouldn't have, Brastop has me covered. :)
Not realistic sizing, had to return. Good quality product though
Irina Tetter, 21/02/2017 09:55
Small. I will return back
Ino S, 14/05/2016 09:25
LOVE IT! I am a 32E usually but on sports bras I prefer A 34D so I ordered it in a 34D and I love it! Nice coluor, nice support and looove the colour, I see it as coral pink. I wear it for intense training and I am happy with it.
Natasha, 24/08/2015 14:58
Best sports bra so far. No more feeling like my collar bone is going to be pulled from my body when I do zumba.
David Burke, 19/07/2015 03:26
My misses days it gives her excellent support.