Shock Absorber Active Multi Sports Support Bra Dark Grey
Multi sports bra by Shock Absorber. Styled in non padded cups in dark grey.More Details
- Multi sports bra by Shock Absorber.
- Styled in non padded cups in dark grey.
- Maximum support level 4 sports bra.
- Comfortable and breathable. May be worn as an outer or under garment.
- Adjustable lightly padded shoulder straps and adjustable double hook/eye back fastener give a perfect fit.
- 36% Polyamide, 60% Polyester, 4% Elastane.
- STYLE: S4490
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Awesome, fits really well and very comfortable.
Because of a cancer removal in one breast, this bra is great to keep from bouncing all over the place in one (or both, let's face it) boob-pockets and still get active again! Bought it in a 38HH thanks to Bratabase (normally I'm a 38H) and couldn't be happier with sizing up. It fits well, keeps everything in check, and looks super nice! Comfy and effective - that's the way to go!
Size was relatively small comparing to the brands I usually purchase
Name is a bit different than reality, so it came out that I bought the same bra in different colors.
Kerry, 03/02/2016 01:06
I have read previously that the back sizing on the Shock Absorber bras were on the small side, with many people recommending that other shoppers should go up a back size. I'm usually a 32GG but upon reading the reviews I went for the 34GG. Sadly, it seems that this was not the best option for me. On saying that, it didn't immediately feel too big when I first put it on and it felt OK with a little trial jog on the spot. Anyway, I simply didn't feel the level of support I'm used to, during a high intensity gym class I regularly attend. The best advice I can give is to either order the two back sizes with the view of returning the one that is no good or go into the shop and be fitted...Oh and perhaps a trial jump or two wouldn't go a miss before you commit! I hope this helps!
Ilana, 19/09/2015 17:39
This bra is great! It has great support, gives a good shape, and does exactly what it is supposed to do. I use this bra on my hiit training days
Linda, 06/07/2015 00:01
Love these bras! Great support without underwire, which isn't great when you have to move a lot.