Scantilly by Curvy Kate Peek-A-Boo Balconette Bra Chartreuse
Feast your eyes on the Scantilly by Curvy Kate Peek-A-Boo Balconette bra. You'll be standing out for more reasons than one in this alluring chartreuse shade that mixes satin and sheer mesh to entice your senses all night long.More Details
Feast your eyes on the Scantilly by Curvy Kate Peek-A-Boo Balconette bra. You'll be standing out for more reasons than one in this alluring chartreuse shade that mixes satin and sheer mesh to entice your senses all night long.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 46% Polyamide, 41% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: ST2301
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I Love this braâ¤ï¸
BrÃ¶sten sitter pÃ¥ plats och man kÃ¤nner sej bÃ¥de fin och sexig:)
Justyna Grabska, 25-04-2017
Very good quality of this bra. I love this rounded shape and that this bra is true to size. Very comfortable.
Fit fine, but the straps felt a little flimsy, and the material itched like crazy. Also - and this is 100% personal preference - the sheer part of the cups went down lower on me than they looked on the model, and aesthetically I would've liked it better if there was just a tiny bit more coverage.
I ended up sending it back for an exchange.
Pickle, 13/05/2017 13:35
Unfortunately I was really disappointed with this bra. The colour was more of a lime green in person, and the straps were very flimsy. The middle did not sit on my chest, but rather seemed to gape at the front (although the cups were an OK size).