Scantilly by Curvy Kate Vamp Balconette Bra Black
Bold strap detailing is enough to make you want to win it all in the Scantilly by Curvy Kate Vamp Balconette bra. Sheer cups bare all which is always enough to excite all your senses. Pair with either thong or brief for an exquisite look.More Details
Bold strap detailing is enough to make you want to win it all in the Scantilly by Curvy Kate Vamp Balconette bra. Sheer cups bare all which is always enough to excite all your senses. Pair with either thong or brief for an exquisite look.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 67% Polyester, 26% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- STYLE: ST3401
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
All the Va Va Voom you want and more. Perfect!
So cute, looks amazing under a low cut black top with the strap detail peeking out too. True to size - I am only a 28 back usually but as Scantilly starts from a 30, I went up to a 30 and dropped a cup to find my sister size and it fits perfectly :)
Sophie Wilson, 25-11-2016
Another stunner from Scantilly! It fits me perfectly however if you're slightly less full on the top then there might be a bit of an issue with the fit of the straps that run over the cups.
Emma Bayley, 08/02/2017 15:46
Absolutely perfect to fit and surprisingly good support.