Scantilly by Curvy Kate Knock Out Plunge Bra Latte
Sheer perfection from all angles, the Scantilly by Curvy Kate Knock Out Plunge, is the first for the brand. Decadent piping meshes with your skin, giving the illusion of wearing nothing but the minimal. Halter strap detailing and rose gold accents make this a timeless yet never forgotten piece for that special occasion.More Details
Sheer perfection from all angles, the Scantilly by Curvy Kate Knock Out Plunge, is the first for the brand. Decadent piping meshes with your skin, giving the illusion of wearing nothing but the minimal. Halter strap detailing and rose gold accents make this a timeless yet never forgotten piece for that special occasion.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 59% Polyester, 30% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- STYLE: ST3311
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Vera Pontes Vasconcelos, 06/05/2017 12:45
I am only rating this three stars only because within a month or two wearing this, it broke, but it is such a good looking bra and I will keep buying this bra because it makes me look good and it is OK support, in future I will wear this on nights out or special occasions. I will have to look elsewhere to get an everyday bra but it's not easy having big breasts!
All around it's an amazing bra and I would recommend it to anyone who feels like being sexy!
Elise, 01/12/2016 05:59
I am usually a Curvy Kate 30H (which is the size I bought with the Scantilly Ignite and the fit could probably not be better). With the Knock Out I sized down knowing that Curvy Kate plunges in 30H were too big for me. Well, the 30GG was way too big for me. The fabric is kind of stretchy and gives extra room. If you are full on top you might need your usual size but if you are full on bottom your might need to size down to avoid wrinkles.
I can't say it is really good because I think the sizing issue is important but it is not a bad bra.
That said the fabric is soft and the bra itself is comfy. Note also that it is not completely transparent. if your skin is "tanned" this might look a little weird. But it is a personal opinion.
I love the strap around the neck!
Waiting for my exchange hopefully it'll work better!