Scantilly by Curvy Kate Invitation Half Cup Bra Blueberry/Black
An invitation too good to ignore, the Scantilly by Curvy Kate Invitation Half Cup bra in blueberry/black is a teasing number, with the same half cup design leaving more to desire.More Details
An invitation too good to ignore, the Scantilly by Curvy Kate Invitation Half Cup bra in blueberry/black is a teasing number, with the same half cup design leaving more to desire.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 46% Polyester, 24% Cotton, 22% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: ST2501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lots of lift. Half cup so expect a lot of skin to show. Great support!
Excellent service and fantastic product. Definitely not your everyday kind of underwear, but that's not what I bought it for! Beautiful underwear set and will definitely be back to purchase again! It's nice to see larger chested ladies being provided for :-)
This is my second Scantilly purchase and I LOVE IT! With models that have more full-cup coverage I don't quite fit all in. But with these gorgeous, true demi balconette styles I can order my traditional Curvy Kate size (one band size smaller, one cup size larger than my Freya size) and I know they will fit and provide SUCH OOMPH! The bra is gorgeous. It appears to be well-made and is so rich looking. I feel naughty and nice!
Great Wish There Are More Like This In The future!
Daisy Ivan, 13-10-2016
This bra is absolutely gorgeous. Took a little getting used to a half cup as I usually wear their Bardot bra, but this scantily is like a gravity defying magical bra...and so comfy and well fitting! Stars all round!
Anna, 19/01/2017 19:16
Ordered this in the larger of the two sizes I usually switch between with Curvy Kate (36G). To my surprise, the cup was far too small and did not tack at all. My boyfriend also noted that the bra looked very shelf-y (his words) and did not like it. My breast are very full on the bottom and it might be that this style just didn't work for them. Returned!
It is however a very beautiful bra.
Katie, 30/11/2016 01:28
The underwire tends to poke and rub because of the unique configuration. But this bra makes my boobs look enormous, which isn't great for everyday use, but fantastic if you're feeling like you want your boobs up to your face. I've never had such an effective push-up bra.