Scantilly by Curvy Kate Invitation Half Cup Bra Black/Crystal
Be charmed by the tease Scantilly Invitation collection by Curvy Kate.The half cup will envelop you in exquisite lace and leave your breasts to teeter on the edge of disgrace. The matching briefs dance with the same delicate lace and tempt with cut-outs perfect for steamy nights.More Details
Be charmed by the tease Scantilly Invitation collection by Curvy Kate.The half cup will envelop you in exquisite lace and leave your breasts to teeter on the edge of disgrace. The matching briefs dance with the same delicate lace and tempt with cut-outs perfect for steamy nights.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 46% Polyester, 24% Cotton, 22% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: ST2501
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Justyna Grabska, 25-04-2017
This bra is quite special. It will be good as a night lingerie for me, unfortunately I won't be me daily bra. Shape is very nice. It's almost true to size (I was hopping for a little dipper cup).
very small cup size not true to size
Lucy replied on
Thank you for your feedback on this item. As it is a half cup style, the cup will come up small than expected. This is to give the notorious half cup 'shelf-lift' effect! For a more comfortable day-to-day fit as opposed to the boudoir look, it may be best to go up a cup size or two in this style.
This bra is beautiful just like in the picture, and well worth the price. The structure supports and pushes up well without looking flat/corset like from the sides, so I like the rounded shape from any angle. Now I want the other colors!
Gorgeous bra with lovely colours. A lot of support considering it is a half cup style. I would have liked the cup to be slightly more moulded.
MY FAVORITE BRA. I feel like a pin up in this! I only wish it came in more colors and bling! I wear the heck out of this bra! Comfortable and sexy.
I was thrilled when I first saw a half cup bra in a larger cup size, however this is really not a half cup bra with the pink colored padding/insert in the bra it makes it fit and cover like a regular bra. I was really needing a half cup and this does not serve as that type of bra.
Love this! Makes me look like Jessica Rabbit.
A lot more comfortable than I expected. Band fits well and the bra covers more than I would have thought. The balconette-ish shape is different than what I'm used to, but with the size I'm buying (30HH) you can't really be too picky about breast shape.
Heather, 20/12/2015 10:53
A pretty bra good support
Charlotte, 14/12/2015 12:24
After struggling for ages to find a bra that didn't cover everything I have finally found one. Can now wear strappy tops without having bits of bra poking out. Honestly delighted.
Scantilly (like Curvy Kate and Cleo) do come up on the smaller side. So might be worth going up a cup if you are between sizes.
Jennifer, 13/12/2015 02:20
Ok wow. My titties are busting out all over the place and its glorious. I'm a 38HH and its hard to find a bra that gives me that vavavoom cleavage. This does that and its comfy doing so. Recommended by me... and my husband. ;)