Royce Sadie Nursing Bra Ivory
Sadie nursing bra by Royce. Smooth, non-padded, non-wired cups in ivory.More Details
- Sadie nursing bra by Royce.
- Smooth, non-padded, non-wired cups in ivory.
- Comfortable, supportive fit, decorated with contrast intricate lace and bow detail.
- Drop clips for easy nursing.
- Adjustable straps, fastens with three hooks, three columns.
- 66% Polyester, 19% Polyamide, 6% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- STYLE: 819
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Good fit providing decent support.
I didn't like the shape of this bra. Although it felt ok, it made everything look a really weird shape! Didn't like the look of the bra either (fabric etc).
Small fitting. I would recommend going up a few sizes.
kiwicanuck, 25/10/2015 01:53
I brought this one in the 38G as it was the only size near mine. I am not full term so do not know if it will fit. The bra seems comfortable enough, my only issue is that when you unclip the front part of the cup, this is a very thin piece of elastic as the remaining piece, doesn't seem very supportive.
Other than that, I agree, not too sexy but going for comfort here.
Gemma , 01/10/2015 13:43
I'm a 32jj and this was the only bra to fit me. Not very attractive and cups come up quite high so no strapping tops. Supports well though.
Hannah, 13/09/2015 06:35
I bought the wrong size so didn't end up keeping it because they don't go bigger than a K cup (I'm an L cup)
The material felt nice & soft. The only problem I have with Royce nursing bras it they're a bit granny-ish!