Royce Sadie Nursing Bra Black
Sadie nursing bra by Royce. Perfectly formed, comfortable nursing bra styled in non-padded fabric in black.More Details
- Sadie nursing bra by Royce.
- Perfectly formed, comfortable nursing bra styled in non-padded fabric in black.
- Smooth outline with structured, wire-free boning to the side for comfortable, uplifting support and flattering curves.
- Drop clip hooks for easy, flexible feeding, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with three hooks, four columns.
- 19% Polyamide, 66% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 6% Cotton.
- STYLE: 819
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
GewÃ¶hnungsbedÃ¼rftige Form (leicht spitz und nach auÃŸen), aber komfortabel und funktional
Another lovely bra, but having tried a few Royce bras I now know this make does not suit me.
Ordered this in black and white (same size) but the black was too small!
Sizing was very different to other products I have ordered in this size and it provided very little support at all.
The size fitted first time. There is a lack of stretch in the band but plenty for feeding. My biggest criticism would be that it make my boobs look flat when they're not and i miss any support when they are unhooked for feeding.
bit tight on me. Returned for bigger size
Not a very good fit. I bought my usual back size and went up a cup and it was still way too small unfortunately.
Need a larger band with this brand as they are quite tight. Only nursing bra that fits but its full cup so unsuitable for most summer clothes. Shame there is not more variety, or options in small band sized from other brands.
Glad to finally find a nursing bra in my size. It's a good bra, but tight on the band compared to other brands so I got a band size up. Would be great to have a none full cup option too!
It's not easy to find a good nursing bra but, this one keeps me lifted and in place.
Jess, 18/08/2016 21:09
I found this bra to be rather uncomfortable and tight. The straps are too short and don't stretch enough for comfort, and they dig into my shoulders. The "dots" ate actually stitched, and the stitching is exposed against the best, making it a little coarse. Overall, I would not recommend this bra.
Sarah White, 29/07/2016 11:08
Love it. Best nursing bra I have bought. Comfy, fits well and flattering. Going to order more!
SB, 06/09/2015 07:28
I've tried on several nursing bras and this is the only one that has for well so far. The fabric feels nice and I feel well supported. The down sides are that the cups are a bit pointy (good for me, but others may dislike it) and the neckline comes up really high.
Amanda Miller, 04/06/2015 02:00
Fantastic fit, comfortable! I was so excited to see a nursing bra in my size, and I wish I had ordered two of them! I would love to see other colors. It's lightweight, comfortable, and easy to access for my little guy! I highly recommend this bra -- I have never found a non-underwire bra to be comfortable, but this definitely qualifies!