Royce Sadie Comfort Bra Black
The Royce Sadie Comfort bra in black looks gorgeously smooth and is comfortable with non padded cups, decorated with subtle polka dots.More Details
- Non padded
- Adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 66% Polyester, 19% Polyamide, 6% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- STYLE: 820
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Very comfortable bra, my go to daily bra
Kathleen O'Donnell, 13-02-2017
I've purchased the same item previously from another supplier but they were more expensive
Linda Wheeler, 06-02-2017
Lovely fit comfortable to wear
Margaret Coles, 02-02-2017
good product price and delivery
not really a nursing bra as has no strap clips so would have meant taking bra off to feed!
Lucy replied on
Hi there, this is a comfort bra which is different to a nursing bra. A comfort bra is simply a non-wired bra, ideal for during pregnancy before breastfeeding.
Debbie Nichols, 04-01-2017
Great fit and shape. Not had a non-wire bra for years. Love this and might look at them for the future too when my boobs have had enough of wiring!!!!
It was a lovely bra which unfortunately did not fit me right. The style is great though.
so lovely for a non wired bra. fits perfectly, had already been fitted by Bravissimo, so knew my size. also cheaper from you, even with p & p. Go on ladies, have your size checked out, Bravissimo excellent, and buy from Brastop. June
The bra was much too tight in the back.
It is at least three cup sizes smaller than other bras of the same size.
really comfortable and correct size, doesn't look on the body as it look on the model (the front center doesn't sit flat on the rib cage
far too small, not true to size at all
Really badly fitted and the back size is a little smaller then my other bras that size.
Product too small but looked good quality
Another great purchase by Royce
good comfort, but the band is way shorter than what is stated, compared to other bras.
Smaller than usually this size.
Blanche, 23/06/2016 18:54
A terrible bra that would make even the perkiest of breasts look hideous. Sure enough, it's comfortable, but makes for horrible look.
Jesse Marbulcanti, 05/05/2016 17:22
Fairly comfortable, but the cup is too small and in a strange squashed triangular shape.
Abi, 23/04/2016 11:41
The cup was way too small and the shape of the bra isn't exactly flattering. Boobs end up pointing out in opposite directions. Would suggest if you're buying, get a bigger cup size (or two) up.
Jane Holstead, 22/11/2015 19:25
Cup size good, but considerably smaller around the ribs than the Triumph bras that I usually buy in a 36G, glad I went for the 38. I agree with Ryann that it makes the boobs a bit different shaped, but sometimes I don't want them squashed together.
sally, 19/10/2015 18:34
After a long day, I put this bra on and started chilling.. amazing
Ryann, 05/10/2015 23:21
It's comfortable enough but the shape is all wrong--the breasts end up pointing away from each other and out to the sides. Very odd.