Royce Isabella Comfort Bra Skin
The Royce Isabella Comfort bra gives the impression of being pretty and delicate but is surprisingly supportive and gorgeously comfortable with non wired cups. The spotty mesh pattern and lace trimming adds a touch of something special to an already comfy bra.More Details
The Royce Isabella Comfort bra gives the impression of being pretty and delicate but is surprisingly supportive and gorgeously comfortable with non wired cups. The spotty mesh pattern and lace trimming adds a touch of something special to an already comfy bra.
- Adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, four columns
- 58% Polyamide, 33% Cotton, 9% Elastane
- STYLE: 914
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Although the information on the website showed that this bra was a 34F UK / 75G EU, it was in fact the equivalent of a 75F EU and did not fit.
Good quality well made bra. Very good price
Gina Buckley, 13-04-2017
Great fit and lovely quality.
Ruth Browning, 08-03-2017
I just did not fit, although I have other bras that size, it was a lovely looking bra though and I was very disappointed.
Lucy replied on
So sorry to hear this item did not fit you as expected. It is common for varying brands to come up differently in terms of fit, due to the differences in manufacturing processes and shapes used across the board. If you'd like any advice on fitting or styling for different brands, please don't hesitate to ask.
Kate Hunter, 07-03-2017
I find many of the Royce bras so unattractive on and the cups often come up too high. This one wasn't for me.
Nice fit and straps stay in place.
goed product wanneer je inderdaad een comfortabele bh wilt voor bv s'avonds. Omdat die niets positiefs voor mijn figuur doet - drukt wat plat - zou ik hem nooit naar mijn werk aandoen.
Was too tight a fit was very thick material and very uncomfortable
Looks better on that off. Comfortable. Cup size very generous.
The bra was lovely and very comfortable. I ordered a 36ff, but unfortunately it was a little big so had to return . If you want this bra order it in a cup size smaller.
Mary, 13/06/2017 19:44
The bra fit about as well as expected, but there is a very obvious seam right down the center of the cup that is visible through every shirt I have tried to wear it under.