Royce Impact Free Sports Bra Pink
Looking for a great all-round sports bra? We've found it with the Royce Impact Free Sports bra. Structured cups provide firm support to reduce all movement whilst a high neckline ensures full coverage of the bust to reduce vertical bounce. The underband elastic is fully encased with soft cotton fabric for a comfortable fit against the skin.More Details
Looking for a great all-round sports bra? We've found it with the Royce Impact Free Sports bra. Structured cups provide firm support to reduce all movement whilst a high neckline ensures full coverage of the bust to reduce vertical bounce. The underband elastic is fully encased with soft cotton fabric for a comfortable fit against the skin.
- Fastens with three hooks, four columns
- 100% Cotton
- STYLE: S1149
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
It feels great, the material, cut, colour. The only thing that is not 100% perfect is the material rolling underneath my breasts, which is not really good. I read reviews and ordered 40 K, as sports bras are usually smaller, and the size fits perfectly.
comfy for low impact sports - personally my large size means I probably wouldnt risk running in it but comfortable for a normally restricting sports bra
Karen Bird, 30/03/2016 18:38
I bought this bra because I needed to start exercising again. The back band seems to run a little smaller than size - I'm a 40J. It's insanely comfortable to wear and for me gives amazing support. No bouncy boobies - but I've not yet tackled running but for cross training and circuit training it's amazing! Lovely cotton feel which is fantastic for absorbing sweat. I say go for it if you don't do anything too massively jumpy up and downy and the colour is so pretty that it's not an issue if (like me) it comes above the neck of your T shirt/vest for the gym.
Lucia, 27/03/2016 20:11
Let's start with the information that I'm 38J/K (for Curvy Kate products) and I run. I was quite desperate to find a good sports bra in my size to give a decent support and I'm sorry to report that my search is definitely not over. The only positive for me is the shape - no pointy boobies! But the list of downsides is much longer. First problem is size. I bought 38K as there really was no way for me to size up, but the band is really too small - more likely 34 (36 - for the last hooks). Definitely consider that when purchasing. The support is unfortunately even worse than my Princess balcony bra from CK - I used to run in it for couple months, but I thought that this sports bra would provide me with much less bounce. My third and last complaint is the material - cotton. Here I have to admit huge stupidity on my side as I should have realised that cotton is not a great material for any sports clothing that is in direct contact with your skin. I gets disgustingly wet when you sweat (and surprisingly that's what you do when excersising), I get really hot in it and the worst part is that it won't dry up for the next day! If you want to excersice every day, prepare to pay for two. I definitely would not recommend buying it.