Royce Impact Free Sports Bra Grey
Impact sports bra by Royce. Impact free sports bra styled in smooth, wearable and breathable fabric over a smart grey base.More Details
- Impact sports bra by Royce.
- Impact free sports bra styled in smooth, wearable and breathable fabric in smart grey.
- High performance trims and non-wired shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, fastening with three hooks across four columns.
- 81% Cotton, 19% Polyester.
- STYLE: S925
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Big sling, fits well, should be supremely comfortable when skiing, right? Wrong! That dreadful tab curls and sticks out at the back, making it too embarrassing to remove your jacket if you go indoors. Nobody buys a bra on the tightest setting (they all stretch in time), so the extra flap never sticks. The manufacturers have been told this time and again, but refuse to change the design. If they did, I'd buy it again. Until they do, I won't.
Best fitting sports bras and great value
Linda Collins, 24-01-2017
Excellent value, prompt delivery and quality
Ophelia Peart, 24-01-2017
To small and did not fit properly
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear this product wasn't suitable for you, Ophelia. Every brand can come up differently, especially sports bras which often come up a little tighter due to the additional support they need to give! If you need any help or advice on choosing the right size in different styles, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to assist :)
Linzi Jamieson, 24-01-2017
It was very comfortable a bit tough to put on but when it was on it gave good support
Brilliant would buy this again
Ms Shana Knickmeyer, 22-12-2016
I enjoy purchasing from this website but I hated this sportsbra.
Bought for my daughter. Looks good and im sure she will like it
I have returned this one good manufacturer but my boobs do bounce in it.
Could not get it done up as the Velcro flap got in the way every time I tried.
I hate this bra. There is zero support from this thing, and impact free is a lie. The amount of bounce was equivalent to not wearing a bra. If it didn't cost so much to return it (shipping from the US to the UK isn't really cheap) I would have returned it by now. But instead, I wasted my money.
Definitely go up a few band sizes and cup sizes because for some reason this bra just runs ridiculously small. Nice idea, but weird sizing and I don't get the Velcro part.
Sara, 26/01/2017 19:16
The fabric is very soft and the bra is overall very comfortable, but my breasts bounce a lot, I definitely need more support despite not being that large-busted.
I typically wear a 28G but as other reviews said the band was too small, I bought a 30FF and it's perfect, so it's not really true to size.
Gillian Pilkington-Parker, 19/01/2017 22:53
Fit is typical to any sports bra. You will definitely find the back size is a little tighter. But this is genuinely true to size. Great support. I fail to understand why others are saying they got bounce back. The only reason I can think of is they didn't buy their correct size. I've got zero wobble. As others have said the only downfall is the privacy velcro strap. Which is a little addition of an elongated strap that covers the traditional bra clips, so this can be worn as a sports top without looking too bra like. It's not quite long enough to fit over the loosest setting on the clips. And again as others have said that's the only reason I'm not giving this a 5/5. Adding an extra 1.5" maximum would resolve this.
Sabrina Sartor, 05/10/2015 14:21
Comfy and supportive but, as others said, the velcro flap isn't really helping.
That's the only thing, apart from that i'll surely buy more in the future!
Lucy U, 19/07/2015 09:56
Super comfy & efficient. It's my favourite of the sports bras that I own!
Annette, 20/03/2014 10:57
This bra is made from a great cotton rich fabric which feels really comfortable. It is in a soft grey which goes with everything and washes easily. It is true to size and supportive. Obviously this bra has no underwires so there's an inevitable slightly shelfy look to the bust. However the trade off is comfort and real flexibility. This means the bra is suitable for all activities including enthusiastic yoga.
The major design fault of this bra is the velcro flap at the back which is designed to cover the hooks. If the bra is on one of the wider settings there is not enough length to get the velcro to meet, therefore the flap sticks out in a really annoying manner and shows under sports tops. The velcro is not the stickiest I've experienced either. Please Royce ditch the flap or make it longer and stickier then you deserve 5 stars.