Royce Impact Free Sports Bra Grey
Impact sports bra by Royce. Impact free sports bra styled in smooth, wearable and breathable fabric over a smart grey base.More Details
- Impact sports bra by Royce.
- Impact free sports bra styled in smooth, wearable and breathable fabric in smart grey.
- High performance trims and non-wired shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, fastening with three hooks across four columns.
- 81% Cotton, 19% Polyester.
- STYLE: S925
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I have returned this one good manufacturer but my boobs do bounce in it.
Could not get it done up as the Velcro flap got in the way every time I tried.
I hate this bra. There is zero support from this thing, and impact free is a lie. The amount of bounce was equivalent to not wearing a bra. If it didn't cost so much to return it (shipping from the US to the UK isn't really cheap) I would have returned it by now. But instead, I wasted my money.
Definitely go up a few band sizes and cup sizes because for some reason this bra just runs ridiculously small. Nice idea, but weird sizing and I don't get the Velcro part.
Sabrina Sartor, 05/10/2015 14:21
Comfy and supportive but, as others said, the velcro flap isn't really helping.
That's the only thing, apart from that i'll surely buy more in the future!
Lucy U, 19/07/2015 09:56
Super comfy & efficient. It's my favourite of the sports bras that I own!
Annette, 20/03/2014 10:57
This bra is made from a great cotton rich fabric which feels really comfortable. It is in a soft grey which goes with everything and washes easily. It is true to size and supportive. Obviously this bra has no underwires so there's an inevitable slightly shelfy look to the bust. However the trade off is comfort and real flexibility. This means the bra is suitable for all activities including enthusiastic yoga.
The major design fault of this bra is the velcro flap at the back which is designed to cover the hooks. If the bra is on one of the wider settings there is not enough length to get the velcro to meet, therefore the flap sticks out in a really annoying manner and shows under sports tops. The velcro is not the stickiest I've experienced either. Please Royce ditch the flap or make it longer and stickier then you deserve 5 stars.