Pour Moi Treasure Underwired Bra Mink/Black
Treasure balconette bra by Pour Moi. Non-padded, smooth satin fabric in striking mink with intricate contrast lace overlay.More Details
- Treasure balconette bra by Pour Moi.
- Non-padded, smooth satin fabric in striking mink with intricate contrast lace overlay.
- Charming gem and bow detail, lace trims.
- Adjustable straps, underwired cups, fastens with two hooks.
- 49% Polyamide, 39% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 6302
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Rowena cook, 06-02-2017
Comfy and good quality recommend
Pretty and well fitting bra but the material used inside the cups is a tiny bit rough and itchy.
Lovely bra but not really my colour and a little skimpy on the cups for me.
Got exactly what I paid for. Fits well. Lace on the underwater was irritating so has gone. Lace over cups does not always stay up but who's looking?
Jasmine Common, 22/04/2016 18:35
This bra looks gorgeous on, I was tempted to keep it despite it's ill fit. If you have a larger bust be aware it offers very little in the way of side support, with the wiring buckling out and jabbing into my arms, the straps are rather thin also. The material was lovely but I just wouldn't recommend it for F+