Pour Moi Treasure Balconette Bra Cream/Black
The Pour Moi Treasure Underwired bra is eminently sexy in soft touch satin and eyelash lace detailing to the cup and cradle. Refined, adjustable velvet straps complete this must-have bra.More Details
The Pour Moi Treasure Underwired bra is eminently sexy in soft touch satin and eyelash lace detailing to the cup and cradle. Refined, adjustable velvet straps complete this must-have bra.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 49% Polyamide, 39% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 6302
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Mrs Suzanne Lonterman, 11-10-2016
A nice bra but not for my shape
I did really like this bra & almost kept it but returned it as the strongest part of the straps was the outer edge of the braid/elastic & so was already cutting into my shoulders after just a few minutes. (38FF)
Unfortunately this item had been mislabelled. The tag said it was one size but the actual tag on the bra said a different size. I returned it and it was no hassle! Excellent service and the refund was very quick. Very pleased with how things went.
It fits very well. I'm a 38G, (sometimes 38FF), and this bra fit my boobs well. However the sides were a little poky when I moved in certain positions and that wasn't entirely comfortable.
I'm still pleased with my buy, I just won't wear it for a 10-12 work shift, but rather an evening out!
Nice bra with good support
Heidi, 28/04/2016 22:07
The design and feel of this bra is really good, however I ordered this and another pour moi bra and this was a full cup size smaller than the other one! I would go up a size if you're unsure