Pour Moi Tease Plunge Bra WhiteGraphic
Tease plunge bra by Pour Moi. Styled in smooth, non-padded fabric in black with striking contrast print.More Details
- Tease plunge bra by Pour Moi.
- Styled in smooth, non-padded fabric in black with striking contrast print.
- Decorated with hot pink lace embroidery and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns.
- 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- STYLE: 1302
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Looks lovely on! Very bright!
Very good quality and fit as well. Very happy
Looks great. Very clean design. Striking. Goes well with everything. And I like that the design isn't carried up onto the straps. It's more versatile that way.
Kayla Suderman, 21/07/2016 19:30
Follow up on previous review posted 01/07/2016:
I exchanged for a cup size larger, 30F for a 30FF, and experienced the same quad boob issue! While more of myself was contained within the cups, it still cut me in half and caused me to look extremely pointed.
At this point I guess Pour Moi (or at least this style) is not suited for my particular shape. Very disappointed as the styles are so lovely!
krs16, 01/07/2016 20:15
I ordered this in 30F which is what I wear in Curvy Kate, Freya and Nessa. However, the cup size was SO incredibly small in this bra it gave me the worse case of "quad boob" I've ever experienced! It literally looked like it was cutting my boobs in half and my husband even noticed and asked what on earth was happening.
I would recommend ordering in a full cup size -- possibly two -- larger. The band size seemed accurate at least.