Pour Moi Starlet Padded Longline Bra Aqua
The Pour Moi Starlet Padded Longline bra is a knock out bra in cool Aqua with graduated padded cups and contrasting lace trim.More Details
The Pour Moi Starlet Padded Longline bra is a knock out bra in cool Aqua with graduated padded cups and contrasting lace trim.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with four hooks, three columns
- 70% Polyamide, 21% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- STYLE: 9800
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Rachel Naegele, 29-01-2017
I love this long-line bra and the colors are adorable.
I usually wear a 32F UK in cleo and a 32G in chantelle, and found this one did not work cup wise for me at all. I would have had to go up at least 1 cup, but I wasn't so in love with it that i wanted to try. The band felt spot on, but the cup was too shallow for my projected center fullness and felt a size small. I like the idea of this bra, but i think that it's not a great fit for my shape. I think the quality was good for the price, but this is not up to my cleo/panache standards, so i wouldn't want to pay more.
Erin Getch, 18/03/2017 21:10
Bra fit perfectly. The straps are fairly wide and the band seems very supportive.