Pour Moi St Tropez Full Cup Bra Titanium
The Pour Moi St Tropez has a scalloped edge to its opulently embroidered cups. Styled in firm mesh, this semi-sheer bra has plain slim adjustable straps, fastens at the back with two hooks and is decorated with a bow at the central gore.More Details
The Pour Moi St Tropez has a scalloped edge to its opulently embroidered cups. Styled in firm mesh, this semi-sheer bra has plain slim adjustable straps, fastens at the back with two hooks and is decorated with a bow at the central gore.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 78% Polyamide, 8% Viscose, 2% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 7702
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I have finally found a bra that fits me to a T. I liked it so much I ordered 3 more.
I did not receive this item. The price was refunded to me but Brastop didn't send me a message regarding the status of this item.
not as much support as i had hoped for but good for a special occasion
Beautiful bra, great fit, really glad it was available in the sale (no way could I have afforded it at full price)
A bit disappointed by the finish... in as much as there were a couple of flaws. There was puckering on two seams which affected the fit and a break in the embroidery. Had it been perfect I would have kept it as the fit as good and was very comfortable.
I cannot really rate this product as I have put on weight and it wasn't a good fit for me personally.
Elise Kinnear, 12-05-2016
Very pleased with product nice fit and very pretty
Always find these bras true to size, tend to buy this style most often. Good value.
On the small size for me. Straps too thin and really close to my underarm. Not great if you are like me a big girl with H cups.
First time ever had to return a bra because it was to big. I'm a 36j . I always buy balconette but thought give this full cup a go,it was baggy around the top of the cup don't know if going down a size would of fixed that but I returned it and had an exchange done no problem.
JudgeJP, 28/04/2016 15:28
Rubbed under the armpit. Not good as I had already gone up a bra size and down two cup sizes