Pour Moi St Tropez Full Cup Bra Petrol
You haven't got every Pour Moi St Tropez set until you've got your hands on the new petrol shade. This firm mesh, semi-sheer bra features the same floral embroidered top cups, complete with ribbon flower to the center. Make this your go-to set for all occasions ladies!More Details
You haven't got every Pour Moi St Tropez set until you've got your hands on the new petrol shade. This firm mesh, semi-sheer bra features the same floral embroidered top cups, complete with ribbon flower to the center. Make this your go-to set for all occasions ladies!
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 78% Polyamide, 8% Viscose, 2% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 7702
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
GILLIAN ANGUS, 18-05-2017
Excellent fit, great price, good quality
Thea Civi, 24-04-2017
Super comfy with great quality material and well made - no frayed edges or loose stitching. The size was spot on and the colour is just as good as the photograph!
Straps too elasticated, so slip off shoulders
Lisa Niles, 26-12-2016
The Pour Moi St Tropez Full Cup Bra is the best support I've had in long time. I've gone as far as to buy this particular bra in 5 colours.
Good colour and fit. Perfect.
Detail and finishing is excellent great colour
Same problems as above. Cups too small even though was my usual size.
I absolutely love these bras. Finally I have a bra that fits perfectly and gives a youthful appearance. I can't even remember when I had a bra that didn't cause "boobilage spillage over the top of the cup. These bras fit me to a T. Being a Full Cup really helps my endowment. They are also beautiful colors. To tell the truth I don't think I would care if they were butt ugly as long as the fit and support was this good. Almost like having a custom made bra!
Karen, 09/04/2017 04:24
Always fit beautifully BUT underwiring hopeless as so quickly escapes despite careful washing. Any tips?