Pour Moi St Tropez Full Cup Bra Caramel/Red
St Tropez full cup bra by Pour Moi. Styled in lightly foam lined fabric in caramel.More Details
- St Tropez full cup bra by Pour Moi.
- Styled in non padded fabric in caramel.
- Decorated with elegant, red embroidered lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps. Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 78% Polyamide, 8% Viscose, 2% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 7702
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Podprsenka je kvalitnÃ a pÄ›knÃ¡
Elizabeth Waghorn, 01/11/2015 20:07
This is the fourth colour I have purchased in this range; the lovely embroidery and detailing make me feel special even under jeans and hoodie but I think it is the comfy and supportive fit that I appreciate even more.
Tulsa Walters, 25/10/2015 03:46
Absolutely perfect, it holds and lifts my girls just perfectly. I will be ordering another colour in this style. I love it!
michelle, 14/09/2015 19:47
love love love
San, 13/09/2015 02:34
Excellent comfort and support bra is exactly as described
Seren, 20/07/2015 17:34
I was pleased with this bra for the price I paid, which was 14.95. The cups do run large which worked better for me than the Flirtelle. It's not an everyday bra, but for the price I was more than satisfied, and it doesn't cut across at the cups.
Katrin Hass, 20/07/2015 12:03
Love it though the middle stands a bit out between my boobs. But it gives a great shape and the wires don't stick at all. Could wear it every day.
Mina, 20/07/2015 11:17
I like this bra, it fit okay, but the circumference is larger than the standard size.
Donna, 12/07/2015 02:57
Since I got measured for the right size of bra a few years back, it has been a godsend. I was wearing the wrong size bra, as many women do unknowingly! Well no longer do i do that. I have bought several lots of bras from brastop mostly from the Curvy Kate range and some from Pour Moi. None of them have let me down. The support is fantastic (if i didn't have this then believe me they would be heading south) but not any more, they are most definitely held upright and i no longer suffer from backache. The colours and the material are excellent and the I love the thickness of the straps and not to mention they look sexy!!! So overall I am one extremely happy customer and will definitely come back to look for more bargains the next time. Thank You
Dee, 05/07/2015 20:39
Since I hit a more mature age, my body has changed, but Brastop have not let me down. Yet another beautiful range. I purchased this style in 3 different colours and they are all beautiful and give me complete confidence.
Julie, 05/07/2015 07:08
Fits well,looks good but not an every day bra
folake lambert-gorwyn, 30/06/2015 15:50
I like the bra, it's very pretty. I think the size tends to large though, and it has my boobs a bit too spaced out on my chest.
Liz, 21/06/2015 13:02
I was a bit disappointed by this bra, it gives a bit of a funny shape so I can only wear it with fairly baggy tops. Seems fairly sturdy though, so decent enough for the price. I wouldn't buy another one, though, as I've had ones that give a better shape for the same price.
Heather Kenworthy, 21/06/2015 10:24
Out of my usual comfort zone but sexy
Daniela Fisher, 21/06/2015 08:40
Pretty and comfortable, but a bit gapey. Comes in slightly bigger than its size I think and the support isn't great. Nice though.
Aidyrolina Taylor, 14/06/2015 08:37
Very happy. Feels lovely on.
Michelle Lisle, 14/06/2015 08:28
This bra is very stunning to look at and makes you feel special. It fits beautifully, a good fit on the back and the cups also fit well tho for us bigger busted women the support isnt as good as I expected. I still love the bra - for special occasions, its perfect. I wouldnt recommend for every day.