Pour Moi Solutions Strapless Bra Oyster
Need a strapless bra that will keep you supported and lifted? Then we have the solution for you! The Pour Moi Solutions Strapless has lightly padded cups that give a more rounded and lifted shape while the mesh wings look pretty at the back. The bra is complete with diamante bow trim.More Details
- Underwired cups, adjsutable and removable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane, Exclusive trims 100% Polyamide
- STYLE: 3011
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Great fit! The fabric is soft also.
Sara, 26/01/2017 20:26
I bought this bra because it was cheap, so I was prepared for some problems.
First, this is not my size. I normally wear a 28G but bought a 30FF because they run out of my size. The band is tight enough, but partially made of a mesh that is not as firm as it should be to truly support, while my breasts could use a little more room (the cups cut my upper breast tissue).
The gore also isn't right for me, it's too wide and rests on my breasts intead of my ribcage, so my breasts splay a bit to the sides.
But the major problem for me is the shape: the cups are so deep, and the seam so thick, that it gives me an extremely pointy shape. I basically look like I'm wearing a bullet bra, which doesn't look particularly good. Also, this is strange because I normally have the opposite problem: bras are often too shallow for me.
Unfortunately, returning this would be too much trouble, so I'm going to try and fix these problems with thread and needle.