Pour Moi Serenity Underwired Bra Peacock
Serenity underwired bra by Pour Moi. Styled in soft, non-padded cups in peacock.More Details
- Serenity underwired bra by Pour Moi.
- Styled in soft, non-padded cups in peacock.
- Decorated with an intricate lace and charming ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane.
- STYLE: 3505
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Rachel, 26/01/2017 22:48
I'm wearing this bra rn and let me tell you, it is FABULOUS! I've had it for over a year (it was the second one I ever bought from here), and this one is still comfortable and ready to go. The only problem I've ever had was sometimes the lace that goes over the top of the cup folds over and can be seen through some shirts, but a quick pass with an iron gets it flat again no problem. The color is cute and the fit (38E) is just what I need, especially since you never find that size in American stores.
Cassie , 16/08/2015 09:51
Love the colour, and bra is very comfortable , no digging in or rubbing.
Ayesha, 19/07/2015 09:40
This looks nice and one of the most comfortable I have everworn...you can have a big cupbsnd be fashionsble and secure
Christie, 16/06/2015 10:23
Great fit! And a great color!
Sarah Clelland, 14/06/2015 07:23
Lovely item! Extremely high quality and great support!
Lauren Angliin, 01/06/2015 10:59
gillian hodges, 31/05/2015 05:36
I find the bras I have ordered so far have been of excellent quality, your delivery service is so efficient I have had my orders within a couple of days,the colours are spot on and very comfortable, would recommend anyone to order from this company.
Jess, 29/05/2015 18:53
I actually ordered this in a cup size bigger than normal because my left boob tends to hang out of its cup just a little in the size I normally get (the size I can find more easily lol). My left boob still hangs over a little bit and my right boob is definitely too small for the cup (not the bra's fault so not holding that against it). The band sizing is taut around my chest as it should be. I really like the color and fabric on this bra. The only real downside is the underwire seems to dig into my armpits and I find I am constantly pulling it back down during the day.
elaine, 24/05/2015 16:24
lovely colour and very comfortable to wear, great under t shirts and does not dig in anywhere or leave strap marks on shoulders a definite plus.
Helen Robertson, 12/05/2015 16:14
Lovely bra. The band is too big, I am 32HH and i had fastened it at the first clip rather than the last clip so maybe if you r buying this, get a size smaller for band.
laura, 11/05/2015 22:28
bice colour. Strong hold. Nice shape. Comfy. Stretchy.
Erin Duffe, 05/05/2015 21:31
I bought this in a 32GG and the band was just a little too big, so I went to a 30H. I haven't received the 30H yet, but despite the too big band, the 32GG felt great and I expect the 30H to fit even better.
Kate Williams, 05/05/2015 09:03
superb colour, definitely handwashing to keep the colour good! Comfortable bra, good support and fit. Gives a good shape to what I wear.