Pour Moi Serenity Balconette Bra Mink
The Pour Moi Serenity bra is beautiful in soft lace. The supportive cup covered with semi stretch at the neck edge of lace, provides gorgeous comfort and fit. It has a delicate bow detail at the center front, this bra will be the perfect addition to your collection.More Details
The Pour Moi Serenity bra is beautiful in soft lace. The supportive cup covered with semi stretch at the neck edge of lace, provides gorgeous comfort and fit. It has a delicate bow detail at the center front, this bra will be the perfect addition to your collection.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane
- STYLE: 3505
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
El sujetador es muy bonito, pero siendo de la misma casa, no coincide con las tallas que suelo comprar. Tuve que devolverlo.
Kelley Wilson, 13-01-2017
I really like this bra wish it was padded but would buy this again
lovely colour pretty lace
My favorite. Total support and perfect fit.
The only reason I have given this review a poor is because the website stated this was a padded bra and it wasn't. A real shame as this is a beautiful bra and fitted so well, but unfortunately I need a padded bra!
Sizing isn't as generous as some other bras, fits but not as well, might be worth trying a size up, otherwise great bra, good size straps and pretty.
I'm a 38G most days but ordered this in 38FF (feeling optimistic), so when it was a bit snug it wasn't anyone's fault but mine! It felt great otherwise though. I exchanged it for a different item on Brastop and it was so easy! No harm no foul
Beautiful bra, lovely colour and excellent quality and fit
Valentina Metikos, 17/06/2016 07:29
Ordered this one in two sizes (34DD and 34E) both to small. I'm usually 34E.
Band is ok (a bit wider on bigger cups) but the middle wires don't lay nice and flat on chest, they are at least 2cm away from my chest, boobs are spilling on top, and on sides have extra material - so strange.
I still think bra is beautiful, but idk what size to order so it would fit.
Maybe this would help anyone - For me Flirtelle is true to size (34E) and Lilly Lepel I need to go up cup size and down band size (so 32F).