Pour Moi Safari Bikini Top Zebra
Safari bikini top by Pour Moi. Styled in non-padded, smooth cups in white.More Details
- Safari bikini top by Pour Moi.
- Styled in non-padded, smooth cups in white.
- Adorned with a striking, contrast zebra print with bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 2502
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
As described. Good fit. Would recommend.
Kath, 29/09/2015 15:37
Enjoy the support, doesn't show off too much cleavage. Could swim without worry about falling off
Debbie Street, 20/09/2015 15:31
As always prompt delivery and well packaged, stylish and good fit, not sure about the red bow detail, but that's just personal choice! Will take that off and it will soon become one of my favourites!
Ana carneiro, 31/08/2015 10:04
Nice bra. It fits good, but makes my boobs look flat.
Viki, 23/08/2015 19:45
Nice bikini, fits quite good though not excellent. Nice for a summer holiday!
Shelley Adams, 08/06/2015 06:24
Arrived quickly and well packaged
chryssoula, 05/08/2014 15:00
Best bikini I ever bought. Great support and sooooooo stylish!
Maida , 29/07/2014 12:00
I'm so in love with this bikini!! It's stylish, comfortable and beautiful!
Gemma Bains, 27/06/2014 12:46
My first time trying a Pour Moi Bikini and I must say I am very impressed. I usually go for padding but opted to try the non-padded style. I wear a 32DD and the fit was perfect. Very snug and comfortable. At first, I wasn't too sure about the colours, but honestly it looks absolutely beautiful once it is on. Can't wait to go on my holiday and wear this on the beach. Thank you Brastop!!!!!