Pour Moi Rio Swimsuit Black/Platinum
Rio swimsuit by Pour Moi. Styled in non-padded, smooth fabric in black.More Details
- Rio swimsuit by Pour Moi.
- Styled in non-padded, smooth fabric in black.
- Decorated with striking, contrast trims.
- Underwired cups, non-adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two bra hooks, three columns.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: 4905
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Rita, 26/09/2015 17:28
Ordered 36G which is so difficult to find. Struggled at first to get it fastened at the back. I've swam in the sea and swimming pool many times. It's held its shape and I'd like to order another for when this one wears out. However, it has been out of stock for ages. Found it quite flattering and comfortable.
Hannah, 09/08/2015 14:07
Flattering and supportive without being frumpy this cossie is lined with tummy sucking magic fabric. Keeps the puppies perfectly in place whilst doing serious swim training. Quite short in the body.
Gabriela Kolarova, 14/05/2015 17:39
I had it ordered in my classical 32DD size, but it didn't fit in the cup at all... my breasts going to the side more, so I'm usually buying from Freya or Curvy Kate.
This was my first and for sure my last from Pour Moi...
I must say that it's one horrible swimsuit. As it looks great on, when I am not in the water and quite fit exept for the inner bra, which is totally off.
I odered cup size bigger - 32E, but the shape didn'T change at all and it doesn'T fit for my breast and also doesn'T give them the neccesary support.
Also when I hop in to the water it was really uncomfortable to swim, since the strip was hitting my armpits and also the swimsuit became loosen on the belly and also the inner bra became loosen up after being in water.
Another thing is, that the silver fabric became almost black and therefore miss the nice efekt of it.
This swimsuits is ok for somebody who wants to be outside of water and just show off how great it looks like. But when you go swimming it is really uncomfortable and since the front doesn't follow the line of the belly and became loosen and there is this space which I never had with full-body swimsuit... Now probably going to wear it when I will be pregnant otherwise don't think I will ever want to wear it again... And now I can't return it :/
Not recommenting for those, who prefer Freya or Curvy Kate. The cup doesn't fit to the shape of breast - no matter what size.
Sadie bizzell, 19/10/2014 07:04
Perfect! Fits well , great fabric ! Felt good when wearing !
Eden, 15/07/2014 09:59
Great fit, good support!!