Pour Moi Mystique Balconette Bra Black/Forest
With its striking floral lace detail to the cup center and contrasting stretch satin, the Pour Moi Mystique Balconette bra packs a real style punch. Finished with satin adjustable straps and signature bows to the center front and cup apex it's fashioned in three sections with side support.More Details
With its striking floral lace detail to the cup center and contrasting stretch satin, the Pour Moi Mystique Balconette bra packs a real style punch. Finished with satin adjustable straps and signature bows to the center front and cup apex it's fashioned in three sections with side support.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 45% Polyamide 39% Polyester 16% Elastane
- STYLE: 8902
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Love this bra, so comfy and fits very well. Will look to see if they do this in different colours as I'll definitely buy a few!!
Becky, 18/10/2016 12:30
This bra looks amazing on, and the fabric is very comfortable, but it's not very supportive. The fabric at the top of the bust isn't very sturdy and therefore doesn't hold the girls in, and I felt like I was going to spill out if I moved the wrong way. Another factor in this is exactly what Jasmine said: the straps are too stretchy. So why did I still give this 3 stars? If you're not moving too much, it's a really pretty bra.
Jasmine Common, 22/04/2016 18:38
The bra is much nicer than the picture, however when it arrived I found it to be a bad fit, the straps are too stretchy, meaning it allows far too much bounce, and tightened to stop this means their digging in too much, on arrival I also found that it creaks, very loudly whenever I moved! (Where the under wires meet between the bust) The fabric feels lovely, it's just a shame about the fit, I wouldn't recommend it for larger busts (F+)