Pour Moi Manhattan Moulded Strapless Bikini Top Black Stripe
Manhatten moulded strapless top by Pour Moi. Styled in lightly padded fabric in black.More Details
- Manhatten moulded strapless top by Pour Moi.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric in black.
- Vibrant, contrast colored stripes.
- Decorated with black halter ties.
- Underwired cups
- Fastens with a secure clip hook.
- 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- STYLE: 1202
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
KJH Berkshire, 06/07/2015 15:09
This top is huge! I got the 38e which fitted ok around the chest, maybe a little on the right size, but the cups were about 2 sizes to big. It gave good support underneath, but the top of the cups didn't offer too much support, so you would have to be very careful if you bent over!!
ejm, 21/06/2015 20:28
I have 3 bikinis from pour moi and I love them all. this was going to be my fourth but something has gone seriously wrong with the sizing on this design. I was unable to do this top up at the back. When I ordered an exchange in a bigger band width, the cup size was then too big! Shame because its a lovely design. given it one star for the looks and one star for brastop's excellent customer service which I was unable to fault.
RK, 06/05/2015 10:51
Very pretty but really small on the band width, cups true to size.
SJ, 30/10/2014 23:47
Looks amazing on the model, didn't find it true to size, go up a band and possibly a cup. Uncomfortable under the arms but may just be because I'm bigger busted. Shame, I have the other pieces in the set.
Mandi, 07/08/2014 13:30
Love it! It's so nice to be able to find something like this in my size, as I struggle to find nice bikini's in the stores. I love the colour choice as its fun, but not too loud. Fits me wonderfully too! :) x