Pour Moi In The Pink Balconette Bra Silver Animal
In the Pink balconette bra by Pour Moi. Styled in silky satin, non-padded fabric over a scrumptious pink base.More Details
- In the Pink balconette bra by Pour Moi.
- Styled in silky satin, non-padded fabric in scrumptious pink.
- Decorated with an intricate lace animal print, lace trims and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired three-piece cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 68% Polyamide, 19% Polyester, 13% Elastane.
- STYLE: 3202
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Comes up smaller then actual size
Natalie.H replied on
We are sorry this item was not suiatble. We can see it was returned back to us and refunded, but of course do contact us should you have any questions.
Victoria p, 22/01/2016 14:50
great looking bra, lovely material and very supportive - not always a combination I can find being a 32FF! It's not a true balconette, but I am still happy with the way it fits and looks. would recommended.
Shaz, 06/12/2015 20:15
Lovely sexy feeling bra with good shape and support. Pair with the nickers for top and bottom wild look!
Mida, 01/11/2015 01:44
Very pretty bra, the only problem was I'd suggest you to go up a band size as it was quite tight compared to other 30 band sized bras. My rib size is a 28.5 so I stick to 30's but this was again, a little too snug. Still, I really like the look and feel of the bra!
Karen D, 04/10/2015 17:07
Good support and fit, lovely material, not very balconette tho.
Z, 02/11/2014 10:15
Not sure what they see as balconette it was more of a full cup. But fits good and has a nice soft fabric
Merethe, 05/10/2014 00:11
I bought this as a gift for my 17 year old sister-in-law, and she absolutely loved it. Thanks to this and Brastops amazing prices I finally convinced her to use money on bras that fits her!
Ella, 29/09/2014 09:32
Lovely supportive bra, but was full cup & looked a bit more frumpy than expected