Pour Moi Forbidden Half Padded Bra Peacock
Forbidden half padded bra by Pour Moi. Styled in lightly padded fabric, with a striking band design across the top cup.More Details
- Forbidden half padded bra by Pour Moi.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric, with a striking band design across the top cup.
- Intricate floral lace, ribbon bow and gem detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: 6600
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
I loved this bra from the first time I put it on! It is also my husband's favorite... I didn't expect a hot bra to be so comfortable. I've been wearing it often over the last month and still love it. Only drawback is that as summer is approaching I wear a lot of lower scoop neck tanks and the front straps are visible so I can't wear it as often.
R. Frampton, 04/10/2015 04:20
This is a beautiful bra. The colors are beautiful. It's sexy. And the straps and band are really comfortable.
The cups were too big for me. Not so much that you can't wear the bra, but enough that find myself tugging at them all day. (I wear the exact same size in Curvy Kate and they fit perfectly. I ordered one cup size smaller and then the underwire didn't fit properly.)
The little key that was stitched onto the center bow came off the very first time I wore the bra, but in reality that decoration isn't very important.
RachB, 27/09/2015 07:20
Stunning bra- the colour in real life is a gorgeous teal with a light pink underneath. I know pour moi can be a little roomy on me so ordered a cup size down from usual- still quite roomy and not totally supportive but that could be my fault as am losing weight! My husband loves this design- which is all that matters!