Pour Moi Flamenco Padded Halter Bikini Top Multi
The Pour Moi Flamenco Padded Halter Bikini top marries a bold print with a strong colour palette which is all you'll need this season. The contrasting blue straps makes this bikini top pop while supporting your bust.More Details
The Pour Moi Flamenco Padded Halter Bikini top marries a bold print with a strong colour palette which is all you'll need this season. The contrasting blue straps makes this bikini top pop while supporting your bust.
- Underwired cups
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: 9600
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
As per the description and picture
Jasmin, 13/08/2016 12:41
I bought this one in 30DD and 30E, which are my most common sizes.
The backband was so extremely tight that I could barely close it. The cupsize seemed good to me in 30E, so I bought a 32DD instead. It fits very well now and looks good!
The wires are really wide and could be a bit narrower for me.
I just wished the bikini top would bring my breasts just a bit closer to the middle and shape them because it doesn't shape at all.
If you need wide wires and don't seek for shaping, I would absolutely recommend this one. It looks lovely!