Pour Moi Divine Balconette Bra Black
The Pour Moi Divine Balconette Underwired bra oozes grown up glamour, mixing a black embroidery flower motif with a stripe and semi-sheer mesh. With a fresh lime bow to the center, this set is the perfect amount of girliness.More Details
The Pour Moi Divine Balconette Underwired bra oozes grown up glamour, mixing a black embroidery flower motif with a stripe and semi-sheer mesh. With a fresh lime bow to the center, this set is the perfect amount of girliness.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 71% Polyamide, 9% Polyester, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: 7002
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
nice item, quick delivery happy customer
Same opinion. Not the best fit.
Love this bra, very comfortable. Very sexy for larger size bra. Excellent quality and fit.
Nice comfortable and very sexy
Very sexy. Great fit and price
Lovely Bra great prices. I sent the first one back was really easy and new one was here within days. Really good for Freya Bras that I usually pay a fortune for.
Though the product is gorgeous, the wires do not sit flush with my sternum and therefore I do not feel as secure as something like a flirtelle. The odd splitting of the strap where it connects to the cup I can see being an issue, especially with larger busts. It was true to size and other than the wires, it was very comfortable.
joanne brown, 24-05-2016
Didn't like feel of fabric on this one, Good colour and nice style. Felt scratchy
Good sized cups, great coverage, comfortable straps and really, really beautiful to look at!
Lovely. Really pretty and nicely made
Nice looking bra, but poor fit.