Pour Moi Ditsy Plunge Bra Navy Mix
Decorated with blossoming floral embroidery, the Pour Moi Ditsy Plunge Underwired Bra is the epitome of femininity with scalloped accents and a pretty bow at the center. Offering a great fit, this bra is perfect for any weather or occasion.More Details
Decorated with blossoming floral embroidery, the Pour Moi Ditsy Plunge Underwired Bra is the epitome of femininity with scalloped accents and a pretty bow at the center. Offering a great fit, this bra is perfect for any weather or occasion.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 51% Polyamide, 32% Polyester, 17% Elastane
- STYLE: 8802
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Ð’ÑÐµ Ð¾Ñ‚Ð»Ð¸Ñ‡Ð½Ð¾! ÐžÑ‡ÐµÐ½ÑŒ Ð½Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð¸Ñ‚ÑÑ, Ð½Ð¾ÑˆÑƒ Ñ ÑƒÐ´Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÑÑ‚Ð²Ð¸ÐµÐ¼.
They are pretty and comfortable
Very pretty. As usual had to go up a band width and cup size from my usual curvy Kate/Freya size with pour moi. The band is not as stretchy as other brands so don't be tempted to keep one that's a bit tight!
Sarah Johnstone, 13-03-2017
Great fit and great price!
Ally Browning, 07-02-2017
love it very comfy and pretty
Pamila Bye, 18-01-2017
Again, fits beautifully, very pretty and comfortable
another great purchase frim bra stop.
Slightly too small but I didn't read it and didn't want a plunge but still a good bra.
Saskia Thomas, 17/09/2016 18:22
The band is quite short, but the quality is good.
Asha Vare, 13/04/2016 15:42
I've always found that Pour Moi cups come up small and this was no exception. A pretty bra, still waiting on the size up.