Pour Moi Blossom Padded Plunge Bra Grey/Pink
The Pour Moi Blossom Padded Bra is a great choice for everyday wear. In a gorgeous satin floral print and featuring 5% semi-stretch material for the ultimate fit. Pink bows grace the center front and cup apex, with lace trim to complete the look.More Details
The Pour Moi Blossom Padded Bra is a great choice for everyday wear. In a gorgeous satin floral print and featuring 5% semi-stretch material for the ultimate fit. Pink bows grace the center front and cup apex, with lace trim to complete the look.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 68% Polyester, 19% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- STYLE: 3600
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
lovely if it suits your frame - but too bulky for my frame 30"
Asha Vare, 13/04/2016 15:47
The cups came up a tiny bit small but I loved it so much on that I didn't want to return it. I was worried that the bigger cup size might be TOO big, in which case I'd rather squeeze into the one I have at the moment. Brastop were very helpful and said I don't need to return the one I have until I've tried on the size up that I've just ordered.
I think this bra gives you a rather unnatural silhouette when clothed, but I love how it looks without clothes and would highly recommend it to anyone with small or average wide-set breasts that never seem to look great in anything.