Pour Moi Bliss Full Cup Bra Coral/white
Bliss bra by Pour Moi. Scrumptious, supportive full cup bra styled in non-padded fabric over a delectable coral base.More Details
- Bliss bra by Pour Moi.
- Scrumptious, supportive full cup bra styled in non-padded fabric in delectable coral.
- An exquisite look, decorated with charming slot ribbon in contrasting white with intricate sheer mesh overlay and trims.
- Underwired three-piece cup provides a flawless fit, uplifting shape and flattering curves.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane.
- STYLE: 5302
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
C, 09/12/2014 21:42
This bra fits me well just like my other Pour Moi bras. Very dependable sizing.
CC, 03/12/2014 06:12
Another great buy from Brastop. I have this one in black and just had to buy this colour. It is a great everyday bra that gives lots of support without being frumpy.
I found it true to size both in cup and band.
Just like other customers have mentioned, customer service is awesome at Brastop.
Dilusha, 09/11/2014 16:07
I loved this bra! Sizing was perfect and the design was sexy yet supportive. Huge fan
Steve , 31/07/2013 01:00
Great quality, sizing and customer service - highly recommended compared to other vendors
MstB79 , 07/07/2013 01:00
This was my first Pour Moi purchase and I was not disappointed, The bra is very supportive and comfortable and the style reminds me very much of a Curvy Kate I own.. Great purchase over-all and I will try others from this brand(38FF).
Al 17 , 07/07/2013 01:00
This is a lovely fitting, very supportive bra. The colour is beautiful, word of warning though if you can't get the matching bottoms it would be a struggle to match..It is slightly transparent, not a problem to me but be aware.
I would definitely recommend.
StacyUS , 22/05/2013 01:00
I haven't been able to wear this bra yet as it is considerably smaller than bras with the same size. It's a really pretty bra, but until I lose about 10 pounds, it's just going to sit there. The band size seems about normal, and it appears to be well made.